samedi 12 mai 2018

My LG V10 freezes and restarts when Spotify is not running on the background

I bought an LG V10 in November 2017, and since the very first day it had battery problems: it would not charge, it would drain so fast, etc. My only solution was buying a new battery, and it worked, until 2 months ago.
In the last 2 months, my phone has begun to heat up, freeze, and restart. It was like 5 times everytime i tried to use it. I opened whatsapp, tried to send a message and it would freeze and restart. I opened Chrome and it would happen again, and so on. I deleted unnecessary apps, files, caché, everything i read on the internet, without any solution. One day i was listening to music on Spotify and 5 seconds after i closed the app, my phone froze. It got my attention because in all the time i was using spotify, the phone didnt restart, so i kept trying to use my phone while listening to music so i could find if the freezing/restarting had to do with my phone being "not active". And it had something to do. For several days the spotify app was running without volume, and my phone didnt restart at all. If i watched a youtube video, closed the app, and accidentally paused spotify, my phone would froze. I went with it, because i didnt have any money to pay a technician. 3 days ago my phone fell on the ground and when i turned it on, it would not pass from the LG logo. It froze there, and restarted itself like crazy. I tried to use safe mode, but the phone didnt turn on either. As there wasn´t anything more i could do, i took it to a repair center. They restored it to fabric version, updated the software, fix some hardware problems, but when i got home with my "new" phone, it kept crashing. I installed spotify, played a song and returned to its initial position. Right now i can see from my desk how my phone is restarting (spotify is not running. ive been counting the times it restarted since i began writing this post: 13).
Does anyone know why this is happening? And what should i do?
Thanks


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2KWIFof
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire