dimanche 2 décembre 2018

Factory reset damage ram or phone ? Or battery

So after factory reset maximum time is damage ram phone or battery?or phone? I mever heard. I dont know how many time was reseted my brother phone. Hes wanna reset factory, because he selling this phone. Mayb the last time he reset this time now??? Or doesnt matter how many times reset the phone to factory reset?????
Now i found where says can damage battery,ram and phone often time per day i do 7 resets. Now my phone battery with battery saver and turn on location. Battery dropped fron 71 to 60. Per 3 hours dont used the phone:) fuc..king reset. What to do? I upload the photo where says damage phone ram.. my question is could reset damage my battery? I do reset on s6 with battery low 5%. I plug charger and do reset with 5% battery left. Phone battery not have any problem;)


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2E9cu51
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire