samedi 1 décembre 2018

Huawei Y360-U61 is not booting even the Recovery Mode

Hi,

I was using Huawei Y360-U61 running EMUI 4.4.2 on 2GB ROM & 512MB RAM. My phone restarted automatically while I was downloading a movie. It then restarted again. Since restart process took more time, I shutted down my phone by removing battery. Since then, my phone isn't displaying anything - not even its charging status or recovery mode or update mode.

I took my phone to a local mobile repairing centre. I was told that my software is dead and I had to change it. But since I had so important notes written there, I didn't agreed. The notes I have there are about 2 years old which is impossible for me to remember.

Is there any way to bring my notes back from the default "Notes" app of my phone?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2SifzTc
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire