samedi 1 décembre 2018

Issues with Sounds Setting on Samsung Tab A after update 30/11/18

Since last night's update my Tab A is having issues with the Settings app. After updating overnight my TabA was pinging notifications all over the place. I went in to turn off notification sounds. When I open Settings and tap Sound then Notification Sounds the app crashes. I get a banner saying
"android.process.media keeps stopping
x Close app"

Over course of today Samsung help via Messenger suggested clearing cache of Google Play Store, then switching off completely and checking apps in Safe Mode plus resetting all App preferences but all to no avail.
The same problem is happening to my husband so it is clearly not the hardware but something to do with recent update. Any one else having the issue and/or ideas?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2Pe3DzS
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire