dimanche 2 décembre 2018

Lost phone and trying to recover photos

Hello,

I would like to have some help! I lost my phone during my holiday trip to the foreign country. The following is what I've done so far.

1. report my mobile company to lock my device

2. after coming back from the trip, I searched my device.

3. the device seems either offline or not charged as the last backup was 3 days ago, and device icon is showing in white also.

Although the "find phone" shows that last backup was 3 days ago, I could not retrieve my photos. It might be because I did not set up any backup options and saved all photos simply in my album. Could anyone advise if I can get the photos in the lost phone's album?

Thank you!
Ud


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2rgACtZ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire