samedi 1 décembre 2018

My HTC 10 doesn't recognise my earphones straight away + integrated mic doesn't work

I know the earphones are not broken as they are working fine with my dads huawei and my sisters iphone. They also work fine on my laptop. I have to constantly remove and insert my earphones for the earphone symbol to show up on my phone, however when it does, the integrated mic will not work (but sound will come through); I also have to insert it slowly, first partially until the sign for earphones shows up and then completely so the sign for earphones + mic shows up. This is really annoying, I've had 2 HTC devices before and it has happened with them too (that time the earphones were damaged too) but now the earphones are fine and its bugging me. Using a new pair of earphones works fine but i dont see the need to throw away these perfectly fine earphones


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2U5aBeu
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire