samedi 1 décembre 2018

Odin doesn't seem to be truly connecting to my phone - Flash attempt always fails...

Two weeks ago my phone updated to Android 8.1 and Security Patch Oct 2018.
Needless to say, I hate this and it needs to go away. I've been following tutorials online to attempt to roll back to 7.0 but nothing works.

Every single time Odin results in a failure. I feel like I tried everything.
I tried different firmware, different USB ports, different versions of Odin, different Samsung drivers. Nothing works.

On video tutorials I see that Odin has a green progress bar when you click start.. in addition to text on the top left box and a loading bar on my phone. None of this exists for me.

What am I doing wrong? Please help me.

I have a Galaxy J3 Prime.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2G3lE4y
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire