samedi 1 décembre 2018

People Receive My Texts But I Don't Receive Their Replys ?

So I recently purchased a New Redmi Note 5 and Signed up for a New Account with T-Mobile and got my New Phone Number. I noticed that even though I can Text all my Friends that only a few of them Replied back. At first I thought well maybe they just didn't text me back but later found out on Facebook Messenger that they have indeed been trying to Text me but I am not getting their Text Messages for some reason. 1 Friend said that she replied to my Texts but some stranger got the text back from her instead of me and replied back to her this isn't Jay you have the wrong number. But she hit Reply from my Text that I sent to her from my phone. So how the heck is somebody else getting my Texts to my Phone Number ??? Doesn't make sense to me. People who send me a text message think it's being sent to me cause it's my number they texted but some how a total stranger is receiving texts on his phone that are meant for me. Has anybody ever experienced this before ? If so what the heck is going on ? Please do tell. Thanks !! - Jay.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2Q96mjm
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire