samedi 1 décembre 2018

potential spyware/hard reset tips for saving personal info, notes, etc

So I have reason to believe my samsung note 8 has spyware(possibly location, texts, social media, etc)
MY QUESTION IS what are some tips for saving notes, log ins if possible, pictures, before doing a factory reset? I am pretty sure I can use smart switch but was Leary because I dont want all my apps/accounts per se, because I've heard the potential spyware could be hidden under an anonymous app I guess? I have a 128g memory card so i assumed i could back up most of my important info. Also I am on a Verizon family account, does anyone know how to find out if admin on the plan can use the parental features like spying on a teen lol? I'm 32 fyi and need to get off this plan I know..
Anyways any & all help is appreciated!!
Help me get my privacy back from crazy ex!!!!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2PawncY
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire