samedi 1 décembre 2018

Small fluctuations in music volume?

Just got the Huawei Mate 20, and I love the phone apart from two smallish niggles, one of which is the focus of my question.

The phone runs Pie with EMUI 9 on top, and has a built in Dolby Atmos equaliser.

Music sounds much better with it, so I would love to be able to keep this on, but since I started using it I have noticed that every so often the volume of a song would increase by about the equivalent of one or two steps, this will last about 1/2 seconds and then revert to the 'normal' volume.

Seriously annoying after a while, and totally unpredictable in terms of when it happens.

I thought it might be to do with how Equalisers interact with Spotify, but I have confirmed that this happens both with Spotify and my own music app.

Any explanations/fixes?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2PaQYxT
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire