vendredi 5 avril 2019

My phone doesn't charge sometimes..

Hello.. I have a Samsung Galaxy J5 2017.. I bought it a few months ago.. but sometimes I would be charging it and using it and it stops charging.. I have to ubplug it.. plug it in another charger or charge another phone with the charger or something until it works again.. most of the time it charges fine but at times it doesn't..

I don't think it's the charger.. because whenever it doesn't charge.. if I try another phone with the same charger then it works fine..

This happened to me before with my previous phone J5 2016.. it would do that sometimes and eventually stopped charging all together and died on me.. it wasn't from the battery because the battery is not bloated.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2I2vQL7
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire