vendredi 5 avril 2019

Samsung GT P1000 stuck

I wonder if someone could help me. I successfully rooted my old GT P1000 with the intention of updating it to run Jelly Bean. However whilst trying to install Clockwork Mod recovery it seems to be stuck on a black screen showing a phone and a computer with a warning sign showing that the connection between phone and computer has been broken. I used Odin 1.7 to flash Cwm. While I was trying to do this Is kept seeing a message that the flashing had failed. After several attempts I tried to switch off my tab. After trying to switch it off I got the black screen Is described previously. I have tried the usual power + volume button to reset it but it just stays stuck on the same screen. The tab will switch off but when I switch it back on I get the same black screen. When I attach it to my computer, Odin 1.7 recognises that it is attached. Any help would be gratefully received. Many thanks Michel


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2Kdfj93
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire