vendredi 5 avril 2019

Why cant i receive or send picture messages ?

I

have a HTC One m8 and it will
not send or download any picture messages. I have went through the settings changed everything and tried to send a picture and it keeps saying generic network failure. Then changed it back and it still says the same thing. I have restarted my phone and reset it. Still am not able to send or receive picture messages. I even went to an att store and they didn't know what they were doing. Could help me fix my problem. This has never happened to me before.

What am I supposed to do ?
Should I change my network or reset my phone again?

If you could please give me some advice or help me step by step fix this. I would greatly appreciate it.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2IibOM2
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire