vendredi 5 avril 2019

Soft Bricked S8+ please help

(Please note I am a complete newbie at this stuff and these attempts where the first time I have ever even tried/had to flash a ROM)

Okay so the other day my s8+ entered a bootloop after a system update, I have attempted to flash stock firmware onto the device but the problem is I am not sure if the firmware I am using are the correct ones, so far I have tried G955FXXU4CRJ5_G955FOXM4CRJ3_XEU,
and
DBT-G955FXXU4DSBA-20190220100802
but both times I get stuck at the no command screen, have tried going into recovery and wiping cache and doing a factory reset after both flashes also but that did not help
(Everything passes in odin)

(both flashes I flashed all stuff, BL, AP, CSC, CP) (Also tried Home CSC too for both)

the main problem is I have no idea if these are even the correct firmwares as I have no way of finding out from inside the phone as it will not boot

My phone is an s8+ purchased in the UK from Tesco Mobile

really really stuck with this so any help or advice given will be really appreciated.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2K5O1kD
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire