samedi 30 avril 2016

Distorted/stuttering sound from brand new S6

I just got an S6 not even 2 weeks ago and one thing that I have noticed is that occasionally the sound is quite distorted when doing playback. Doesn't matter if it's playing a video message, youtube, sound clip, ringtone...the easiest way to describe it is that it sounds like it is on a bad internet connection and is having trouble buffering. It stutters. Sometimes it's clean as a whistle. Other times it is not. I don't have very many apps on there but I'm wondering if there is something that would be causing trouble. I just don't know how to find out unless I want to factory reset (which would not be the end of the world).


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/1O4OGtj
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire