samedi 30 avril 2016

Screen broke pattern lock in way of me getting photos onto laptop help

Hey guys,

I have an old Galaxy s3 which has a broken screen, I'm after getting some pictures off the phone which I know was defiantly on it as was using it more as a memory card just storing old pics etc. I have installed Google pics on my current phone to get all my old pics but seems these pics wasn't synced I also installed kies (Samsung software) into my laptop to transfer my pics that way but as I had a pattern screen lock on my phone it asks this to be unlocked before I can import them this way, as I mentioned above the screen is broke so I can't unlock the keypad either. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks charlotte


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/24sqrP9
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire