lundi 31 octobre 2016

1) Shutting an app, 2) basic floating window 3) quick access

Galaxy s7 edge
Q1) Am i missing the basic shut an open application button?
when any application is open, eg camera, I don't seem to be able to shut/quit the application... unless i take a longish route:
Currently I go to the button to the left of the home button. The one that allows you to view all the open apps in a layered way. Then i need to click it shut that way.
Is there not a 'quick' one-step shut this app way?
edit: oh, I've also discovered placing finger above screen on top left corner and quickly swiping down. that reduces the size of the open app. then you can select a mini-menu and then click 'quit'. But this too seems long winded and is 3 steps.

Q2) Am i missing a floating menu or something? I don't seem to be able to get a menu of basic options when i anything. is there one?

Q3) while using the internet I've managed to save something under "quick access". That's great, but how exactly do I access my 'quick access'? where is it stored? again, i feel like i'm missing a basic pop by floating menu somehow.

Thank you


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2dUKq8w
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire