dimanche 30 octobre 2016

Notifications don't disappear from status bar

I have a Galaxy S6 with Android 6.0.1

Since a few weeks, notifications don't disappear from the status bar when I touch them; e.g. a new WhatsApp message comes in, I tap on the notification, WhatsApp opens with the message.
Expected result: Notification has been automatically cleared.
Actual result: Notification remains until I clear it manually.
The issue does not only happen with WhatsApp but with about 80% of all apps (a few still work though).
I searched all forums, but I couldn't find any information about this issue. It's extremely annoying, and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Christian


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2fjfbFC
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire