lundi 31 octobre 2016

Some apps don't work on Oppo R9 Plus?

Hi, I was given a new Oppo R9 Plus bought from Singapore and some apps I installed were not working (different situations I will list below).

1. NBA 2k17 (game app)
I installed the apk and put the data folder in android/obb but when I open the game, it closes asap without any error message, just instantly goes back to phone desktop. When I go to task manager, app is still there.

Clearing app data/cache doesn't fix problem.

I'm not sure but (I THINK) the specs of R9 Plus are enough to play this game app.

2. Firechat (chat app)
After I sign in, it asks for verification number, after I enter that verification number, it closes automatically also without error message. When I go to task manager, app is NOT there anymore.

Clearing data will make the app work again then when I try to sign in, problem repeats.

3. Retroarch (emulator)
When I open a rom to emulate/play, app crashes. When I go to task manager, app is still there.

Clearing app data/cache doesn't fix problem.

These 3 apps so far I can't seem to make them work on my Oppo R9 Plus phone. At first, when I encountered NBA 2K17 problem, I though it was not good enough specs but I began to think of other sources of problem when Firechat and Retroarch also crashed.

Please help. Thanks.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2eTjCCC
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire