vendredi 30 novembre 2018

Galaxy S9 Plus photos of people arent clear or sharp

Hi. I have owned a Galaxy S9 Plus since release day and have not been too thrilled with the picture quality more so here of late. My biggest issue is when I take photos of my two year old son, the images don't seem sharp or very clear. Kind of fuzzy if that makes sense. I am no photo expert so sorry on the words of choice if they don't make sense.

I take alot of photos of my son and I notice the quality always seems poor. I feel like my S7 Active took better images of people. So my question is, am I using the camera wrong? Is there a recommended setting for taking photos of people? Or is this a known issue?

Throughout the summer I used the live focus mode which seemed to make the picture quality look better, but that mode seemed to work best when it was bright out. I searched all over Google, YouTube and the forums before I posted looking for ideas on what could be the cause or any tips on taking pictures of my son or any people. Any information or ideas is highly appreciated.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2DTX2bY
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire