vendredi 30 novembre 2018

I have what may be a really stupid question but I'm not tech savvy so thought I'd ask.

I bought the LG Q Stylus Plus phone and luv it. 4G ram, 64G memory. What I didn't know if that it's an International phone and doesn't have enough bands to get 4G/LTE service with T-Mobile in the US. So here's the stupid question. Is there a way to add more bands to the phone so it can get 4G/LTE service with T-Mobile?
I also have a LG Stylo 4 phone from T-Mobile (2G ram, 32G memory), which I've been told these two phones are basically the same phone.
Is it possible to interchange something on these phones that will make it possible to get the bands that's on the Stylo 4 onto the Q Stylus plus?
Does anyone know how/if I can do something to get 4G/LTE service on the Q Stylus plus on the T-Mobile network in the US.
If this is so ridiculous that's it's laughable, that's ok, I knew it was a long shot, but at least some will get a good laugh out of it. LOL

Regards,
Karen


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2Q6Ka9y
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire