vendredi 28 octobre 2016

Losing WiFi connection with exclamation icon showing?

I'll be at home, connected to the WiFi network on my Android 5 phone.

Then I'll look at my phone and there'll be no internet connection and an ! exclamation mark next to the WiFi icon.

I'm still in range, haven't moved position in the room.

If I click on the WiFi icon to disconnect, then click it again to reconnect, I'm back online.

Until the problem happens again - minutes or hours later.

Not sure if it just happens on my home WiFi network as don't have access to any others ATM.

It all used to be fine, then something changed and this problem started arising. Is it my phone or my WiFi?

Any tips?

Thanks.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2eUmWhy
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire