vendredi 28 octobre 2016

Note 5 won't do anything. Totally frozen

Hey guys,

So I have a galaxy Note 5 and it is quite messed up at this point. So here is a little background. I was using my phone when it died on me. No big deal I'll just plug it in my car charger. So when I get home and try to turn it on I see that the LED light is stuck on in a weird purple color. So I try to turn it on, nothing happens. So I plug it in to my wall charger and I get, nothing. So now I am trying to reboot the phone using the volume key, home button, power button combo. All that happens is a vicious cycle of the phone vibrating, LED back/menu button, lighting up and then back to the frozen black screen and LED light on.

Now while the LED light was on it was slowly changing colors, not sure if that means anything. So I decide to be patient, and leave the phone plugged in overnight and then try again. Now today, all I get is no LED light unless I tap the power button, in which case the LED lights up red for the length of the power button being depressed. Any hope in salvaging this thing or is it just a very shiny paper weight at this point.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2eD2MKo
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire