samedi 1 avril 2017

App selection tells me it isn't installed, yet I can still access it through the app drawer

Using:
SM-G360T1 Samsung Galaxy Core Prime (MetroPCS variant)
Trapkernel root
TWRP 2.8.7 custom recovery
STOCK Firmware, since no custom ROMs made for this phone will even work on my phone for some f*cking reason.

I've been trying to figure out how to use a separate picture for each screen's wallpaper, and because my phone doesn't support live wallpaper, I am having such a difficult time trying to get it to work that I have actuallly vomitted from rage. 8 hours straight I've been trying various methods.

ANYWAY. I've installed "GOMultipleWallpaper" since it's the only app that Google deems fit to allow on my device, no matter what Launcher I use, regardless of whether the launcher supports live wallpapers or not, and I even installed the GO Launcher that the wallpaper app spams me to death to install saying "It (the wallpaper app) works with and plugs into their launcher perfectly.

WELL- It doesn't. There is absolutely no way to "select GOMultipleWallpaper as your live wallpaper" in the GO Launcher.

In my STOCK launche, when I try to select "GOMultipleWallpaper" as my wallpaper (which my launcher DOES allow), it says "Application not installed".

How can I fix this or find some other option to do what I would like to without having to do this "cut and paste your wallpapers together to fit all your screens" stupid f*cking BS?

This is 2017 and the phone is a little older than a year old (from production date) and actually just used for the first time a month ago. This shouldnt be a damn issue this far into the game.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=784431&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire