samedi 1 avril 2017

Z3 Tablet Compact slow battery charging

Yesterday I posted this on XDA-Devs but no answer has came yet, so I will post it here too.

Hey Forum,
So today I noticed, that my battery in the mentioned tablet wasn't charging so fast. I tried to charge with the Sony 2 pin charging connector, but it wasn't faster. I tried a wall charger and a usb charger too, same result. It has been charging for 4 hours now and it only charged 30%. What can I do? Also I'm new to this forum, so I'm sorry if this is not the right place for my problem.

(P.S.: The tablet is turned off, so it's not an app what causing this problem. Also it decharges faster than it charges when it's turned on.)
(P.S. 2: Now I turned on the tablet, and the battery app is showing some graphs. That is clearly visible when the battery started to decharge really fast the temperature was increased to 30 C. That is approx. 7 C above the average, but it think it an be explined by basic electronics. I really dont know :/)

Update: I restarted the tablet in safe mode, but it was not the solution. And the battery app says -21 mins until full charge when it's plugged in, but this nuber haven't canged (I used the tablet since the problem occurred, so I expected the number to change).


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=784432&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire