mercredi 28 novembre 2018

Why is my phone's Bluetooth automatically turning off call audio?

My phone media and call audio have worked perfectly with my Bluetooth Sync in my Ford Escape for months. This week, call audio stopped working.

I discovered the toggle switch automatically switched off after about ten seconds. If I try to toggle it back on, it pauses any media audio, but never connects to a call.

The car Sync system says "No Phone Found" when I try to connect with call audio, but it will play media.

I have unpaired and re-paired with my car Bluetooth system, restarted my device, and manually turned on/off the Bluetooth. Nothing fixes the problem.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2zEWofJ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire