I'm using a Huawei Mate 10 Pro. I take a photo. Just the one photo in the Gallery. All good up to that point.
I then plug in my phone to download to my PC using Windows Photos (OS Windows 10 for info). "Windows Photos" looks for photos to import but finds many more than are actually in the "Gallery" on the phone. I end up with one photo beginning with "IMG_" which appears to be high def and the "original", then the same photo but in low def with the name comprising only numbers. Note that when importing photos, What's App and all other social media photos are imported using the
same naming convention - only numbers.
Is there a straightforward way to only download the photos that I take and that are in the phone "Gallery" - not What's App etc?
I then plug in my phone to download to my PC using Windows Photos (OS Windows 10 for info). "Windows Photos" looks for photos to import but finds many more than are actually in the "Gallery" on the phone. I end up with one photo beginning with "IMG_" which appears to be high def and the "original", then the same photo but in low def with the name comprising only numbers. Note that when importing photos, What's App and all other social media photos are imported using the
same naming convention - only numbers.
Is there a straightforward way to only download the photos that I take and that are in the phone "Gallery" - not What's App etc?
from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2TQougg
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire