my phone screen became like this after my baby brothers poured iced tea over this I don't know what happened.
I tried googling it but nothing came out,
I thought it was the green screen of death at first but,
the phone still works and it can charge
I can see only a quarter of my screen.
but the color is all distorted
I was also speculating I need to change my LCD
but I still don't know what is it
my phone can switch off too unlike the green screen of death
please, someone, help me and find a solution
I'm panicking a lot
I tried googling it but nothing came out,
I thought it was the green screen of death at first but,
the phone still works and it can charge
I can see only a quarter of my screen.
but the color is all distorted
I was also speculating I need to change my LCD
but I still don't know what is it
my phone can switch off too unlike the green screen of death
please, someone, help me and find a solution
I'm panicking a lot
from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2TS4UQL
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire