dimanche 1 mai 2016

Apps won't work with WiFi after marshmallow update

I got my going a week ago Friday, it's a Samsung s6, I had no issues until about Wednesday the following week. I was promoted to load the marshmallow update, I did and after that none of my apps would work if the WiFi was turned on, but the moment I turned it off they connected without issue. I've called Samsung, they walked me through a factory reset, same issue. I took it to a repair place that was certified for Samsung they just did another reset and still the same issue. I checked all the settings not in flight mode, changed from dhcp to static and nothing works. Has anyone else had this problem? What do I do to fix it?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/1SUyQWt
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire