dimanche 1 mai 2016

Need help transfering SMS messages to new phone

Hello,

I am trying to transfer all my text messages from my old HTC One x to my Moto X (2nd gen.) I went to my carrier and they installed a Nano SD into my Moto X and transferred my contacts.

I can't figure out how to transfer my text messages though. I downloaded SMS Back & Restore app, and it successfully backed up my messages on my HTC One. I downloaded the app on my Moto X, thinking I could sign in and the SMS extension would be available in a folder to restore but it says there no backup files.

I then tried to upload the saved SMS.XML file to my Gmail. However, gmail won't send anything over 25MB so that didn't work either.

Am I missing a step here? I have the saved SMS.XML file in a folder on my old HTC, but can't figure out how to transfer it to the Moto X or if it the Moto X is missing an an external SD card and maybe that's why it's not working?

Please help! Thanks.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/1QKUHLy
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire