dimanche 30 avril 2017

G3 com.android.com popup problem.

Alright. So. I've been here a couple times the last few days over this same issue and nothing's helped. If a factory reset were an option for me I would've done it already. Long story short. I have an old LG G3 (Running Marshmallow 6.0) that I wanted to get reactivated. AT&T took the SIM and since returning home and restarting the phone the popup "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped." I've looked on the internet and tried some things suggested there. Then I came here and was told it wasn't an issue with the SIM, I had an app disabled or something so I enabled all apps that were disabled and updated them and I'm still experiencing this problem. Maybe I haven't worded the problem right or I didn't do the solutions right or something. But I just want help. So I'll try to describe everything that's going on.

Every two seconds the popup comes up and I have to click Ok to clear it. For half a second, the words "No Service" pop up in the upper left corner of where the notifications go. And then the popup comes onscreen. It makes any use of the phone a hassle. Even turning it off is difficult because the popup blocks the power off menu.

If I need to give more details about the phone or what's going on please let me know.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=795262&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire