dimanche 30 avril 2017

Can something in my house interfere with my phone?

I've had a problem with my phone for the past two weeks now. It just randomly started messing up. I'll try to send a text, and sometimes it'll go through. When it doesn't, it will sit on "sending" for 20+ minutes. And while it is doing this, I cannot send/receive texts, or make/receive calls. The only way I fix it to work properly is to either reset it or turn on then off airplane mode. Worse thing is, I never know when it is happening unless I try to make a call or send a text.

I've tried everything I could think of. I deleted apps just in case it was interfering with my texts somehow. I bought a new, bigger SD card(the one I was using was about 6 years old and only four gigs)that didn't work. I even tried factory resetting my phone. And I still have the problem. So I decided to send my phone in to get a replacement. And now I am using a back-up phone that was loaned to me until I get mine back, and it's doing the same exact thing. Both phones work fine if I am out and about, but whenever I'm home, I'm constantly resetting or turning on/off airplane mode so I can receive calls and texts. It's only happening to the phones I use. Other family members phones work fine in our house. This is a very frustrating problem. Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=795480&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire