dimanche 30 avril 2017

"Unfortunately, Youtube has stopped working" SPAM

I started receiving this today. When I click "OK" the message bounces back up almost immediately, like a spam.

If I wait for 10-15 minutes and then press "OK" button, then I have maybe 5 seconds time window until message appears again.

Same happens when I click "Try to solve".

Earlier today I had a notification something like "Youtube app might harm your phone".

I tried restarting and plugging out battery, didn't help.

I didn't really bother with that since I own Lenovo k3 note with factory settings and I had adware for a long time. So I thought that was just a missinformation.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=795309&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire