dimanche 30 avril 2017

How do I get my phone to transfer navigation info to my truck?

On the first day that I had my 2017 Silverado, 01/21/17, I plugged my phone into the USB port and a destination that I had set with Google maps transfered to my radio. I was able to see the route and get voice prompts through the radio just like if I had factory navigation in my truck.

Now when I try to do it the destination stays on the phone and won't transfer to the vehicle. When I connect my phone to my laptop with windows 10 it brings up a USB menu so that I can choose what to do with the USB. It doesn't do that when connected to the truck. What am I doing wrong?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=795199&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire