dimanche 30 avril 2017

Why can't I find the quick memo app on my new LG G6?

My husband and I have the same phones, got them the past couple days. Wondering why mine doesn't have the Quick memo app in it, you know the one that comes pre installed. I have saved notes on my old G4 that I wanted to transfer to the new one. My husband didn't have a problem transferring his, since all he had to do on the new phone is to sync with his email and all his notes from his old phone automatically showed up. I tried going on Google play but there is no quick memo app like the one preinstalled. Only a gazillion memo apps that is not the LG one. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=795196&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire