samedi 31 mars 2018

How do I get Google drive to do any back ups on my week old S9+?

I posted this in the Oreo forum but realized it would go better here...

So I have an s9+ on Verizon. I know Verizon screws us with disabling Samsung cloud backups in the hope you will over pay for their cloud, so I looked at Google drive.

I pay for the 100gb plan and set everything up in the app to back up my phone. However, Google Drive just won't back anything up except photos/videos(which is being done by Google Photos). It tells me my phone isn't backed up. I have "Back up my data" turned on and in the "Google Account" settings, I have "Back up to Google Drive" turned on but all categories except photos/videos like App data, call history and so on all always say "Waiting to Backup" and never actually does.

My phone is on wifi and has sat idle charging overnight for 4 days but nothing changes and no back ups. I have no idea how to get this phone backed up without using the Verizon junk.

I'm just getting back into Android(had a Note 4, before going to an iphone) so I'm a bit rusty.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2pT6Dbk
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire