samedi 31 mars 2018

The Facebook App Keeps Turning App Optimisation Off Somehow? (After Android Update)

I don't know if this is an Android issue or if it's just the Facebook App itself but this happened after an Android update a year ago or so.

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy DualSim phone.

After an Android Update my phone downloaded the Facebook App by itself.
I cannot delete it, only disable it.

I don't use Facebook. But I don't mind it being there either much. If it's just going to be there and do nothing then I'm fine with it I guess.

However, it does use SO much of my battery life even though I don't ever use it. And I would be fine with that too.

Android App Optimisation in the Smart Manager App makes it stop draining my battery completely every two hours.

My problem is that the Facebook App keeps turning App Optimisation off somehow? I dunno how and I can't figure it out and Google searching can't bring up any relevant details.

And...I'm not the greatest with technology either so I apologise if this is something easily fixable and a dumb question to ask here.

For an example....I'm not tech-savvy or whatever and don't know anything about Marshmallow and the other random names that come with the Android phones? Or whatever. I dunno what they even are?!

But this has REALLY begun to annoy me. Every couple of days or so I have to turn the optimisation on after it kills my phone's battery completely dead.

It also just RUINS the battery charger and takes two times longer to charge.

I looked it up and my Android Version is 5.1.1.

Please help. I will also post this to the Facebook help to see if they can do something about it.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2J8kwdr
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire