I have been running an app on my Android Tablet. The tablet has Android 4.4.4 installed.
This is a voice chat app. I want the app to stay on so that I can record all the voice chat over the day. For some reason after a couple of minutes the app shuts down shortly after the screen sleeps?
I can set it so the display doesn't turn off but I think there must be another setting which enables me to leave my app running the whole day without attendance.
Would anyone know how to do this?
P.S.. This happens to all apps so the app is not the issue.
Thanks
This is a voice chat app. I want the app to stay on so that I can record all the voice chat over the day. For some reason after a couple of minutes the app shuts down shortly after the screen sleeps?
I can set it so the display doesn't turn off but I think there must be another setting which enables me to leave my app running the whole day without attendance.
Would anyone know how to do this?
P.S.. This happens to all apps so the app is not the issue.
Thanks
from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2eCZAgx
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire