Every time I uninstall Vudu, it is reinstalled when I shut down completely and start back up again. The app isn't listed in Google Play under My apps - ALL. Not under INSTALLED, either.
I only noticed this because Avast told me Vudu was safe even after I had unistalled it the first time after a reboot. I thought that was odd, so I checked whether it had been reinstalled, and sure enough it was.
Can't figure out how to make it quit reinstalling. There are (at least) a couple of files left after uninstalling with vudu in the name. These are /system/etc/Vudu_1.3.203.apk.back and /etc/Vudu_1.3.203.apk.back. There may be others in directories I can't get into without rooting, but I don't know. I'm not permitted to delete either of the files.
VUDU Movies and TV version 1.3.203
Nobis NB09 tablet
Android version 4.1.1, kernel version 3.0.8
Play store version 4.1.10
I only noticed this because Avast told me Vudu was safe even after I had unistalled it the first time after a reboot. I thought that was odd, so I checked whether it had been reinstalled, and sure enough it was.
Can't figure out how to make it quit reinstalling. There are (at least) a couple of files left after uninstalling with vudu in the name. These are /system/etc/Vudu_1.3.203.apk.back and /etc/Vudu_1.3.203.apk.back. There may be others in directories I can't get into without rooting, but I don't know. I'm not permitted to delete either of the files.
VUDU Movies and TV version 1.3.203
Nobis NB09 tablet
Android version 4.1.1, kernel version 3.0.8
Play store version 4.1.10
from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2eAug5B
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire