samedi 29 avril 2017

My S8+ freezes exactly once a day since I set it up. Known issue?

I have heard about the restarting but nothing about this. Basically if things are quiet for a while I check my phone to find it unresponsive on the lock screen, with an old time. I experimentally held all buttons to get it to turn off and that tends to work (not sure which are doing the trick to be honest). It boots back up with no issues, and I go about my day. This has happened at random times daily and my biggest fear is losing my alarm clock overnight.

Do you think this is a software issue (possible app conflict, possible incoming big fix)? Or should I consider it a problem and work on a replacements while under warranty?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=795122&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire