samedi 29 avril 2017

the device has either stopped responding or is disconnected s7 edge

Hi guys,
I know this question has been asked before but I couldn't find anything that works.
My phone gets connected to my laptop but when I try to copy files to my phone memory/SD card this error is shown after a few seconds (some times more) of copping:
"the device has either stopped responding or is disconnected"
and after that nothing can be copied.
(Error sometimes appear even when starting the copy. also with some of ports windows doesn't detect the phone at all. )

any idea how it may be fixed?
Phone model: S7 edge, Android 7, Not rooted

Here is what I have tried so far:
-restarting the phone/laptop
-installing/reinstalling the drivers
-installing/using Samsung switch
-using different usb ports
-using different cables
-using different files
-different file sizes (23MB and 800 MB, 23 MB got copied once but not the second time)
-disabling usb selective suspending from windows power options
-disabling windows firewall
-keeping the screen on/unlocked all the time
-enabling usb debugging
-unmount SD card
-closing all the apps both from recent apps and cleaning ram
-turning wifi/mobile data off (I'm just really desperate to fine a solution!)

Is there anything else left to try?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=795124&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire