dimanche 30 avril 2017

Samsung Calendar - Delete All Predictive Text?

Having recently moved from the S6 to S7, I thought this would have solved the problem , but it has not

When I open the Samsung Calendar app, and I am putting entries in to it, and from somewhere, predictive text is appearing. Say for example I start typing Da....various suggestions with da in the description will appear. However, some entries that I have previously entered which appear - I have put these words incorrectly in - so I am trying to find out how I delete these - take as an example I will have typed in Shefield instead of Sheffield.

I have been in to apps, found the Samsung calendar app, and deleted the cache and data. However, I knew this would not have worked they were and are appearing in my new phone. This was happening on my S6. I have also deleted all the data within the autofill field within Google. This has not worked either.

So, where are these predictive words coming from and how can I delete them once and for all!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=795247&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire