dimanche 30 avril 2017

I need a HD scanner with auto crop function for my Galaxy S6

I want to digitize my albums full of photos. As the albums need to go to my ex-wife, I want to scan at the best possible quality-size is not an issue. I have tried a number of apps, including the Camscanner Pro. I have find either one of two problems:

• The scanned image size is usually less than 1MB (If I should want to enlarge photos in future, this is not good enough.
• The auto crop function often makes mistakes

I suppose the two otions would be to either use a combined camera/crop app or to take the photos with my camera and look for a loose standing app that could automatically crop multiple photos.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 and a Windows 10 desktop


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=795246&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire