vendredi 30 mars 2018

Contacts Automatically Saved To Google

Hey guys,
I'm new to this so don't be to hard on me!
So I've recently been going through my Google Contacts and I synced and merged them with my phone contacts. But now when I go in to add a new contact, on the drop down it automatically says it will save to Google Contacts. I'm just wondering if I can save it to Phone without going into the drop down as sometimes I might be in a hurry getting a number off someone and save it to the wrong place. So if I can set phone to my default contact account or something then that would be great.
Please answer this if you know the solution, it makes my life that little bit easier.
Thanks!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2pSQ5Qw
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire