vendredi 30 mars 2018

Help me choose a tablet

Hello all

I am wanting to get an Android tablet again, I used to own many android phones & tablets in the past including:

Nexus 1
Nexus 4
Xperia Z1
Nexus 7 1st Gen
HP Touchpad
Nexus 10
Xperia Tablet Z1

I moved to Apple products in 2014 and have just recently revived (partially) my HP Touchpad which was laying around in the cupboard. I miss the customisation on Android. I am wanting to buy a newer Android tablet but I have no idea what to get, so many around with slight variations...

I used to use XDA a fair bit to root all my android devices and I am fairly confident when it comes to doing this.

The tablet I want needs to be able to support rooting as that's what I miss, just being able to do things that it shouldn't. Custom ROM support is amazing I must have flashed so many ROMs on my Nexus devices.

Any idea's on what I should get? Battery life is quite important as I do a lot of traveling but not too important as I have a surplus of powerbanks I travel with.

I'm leaning towards getting a Nexus 9 at the moment as I believe correct me if I'm wrong they are the easier to root and have the most support?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2E6HvlG
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire