jeudi 29 mars 2018

S8: Audio stuttering when using wired earbuds?

I've had my Galaxy S8 since around July 2017 and have only had one issue with it not turning on, but that was easily solvable. Anyway, on to my issue.

It started 2 days ago. Whenever I play audio with Google Play Music through my AUX earbuds, it stutters (it sounds like someone is pressing play+pause very fast). However, it only does this when the screen hasn't been doing anything for sometime, or when the screen is off. It works perfectly fine if I'm typing or doing something on the screen, or if I don't have earbuds in.

I know it isn't an issue with the earbuds since they work fine on other devices, such as my 3Ds. I think it's an issue with my actual headphone jack.

Any ideas on how to fix this would be appreciated :)


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2pPsUXd
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire