jeudi 29 mars 2018

Sgh-m919 stuck on 4.4.2 stock with a 4.2.2 stock baseband.

When choosing an APN in custom ROMs my provider would not show up. I would have to edit the only available APN changing the mnvo to none. Once saved a bunch of apns would appear and I was good to go. It got annoying so finally I flashed back to stock 4.4.2 ROM and 4.2.2 baseband to check out the service menu and qpst. In the 9090 menu I tapped something that erases stuff. I had a full twrp backup of 8.1 JDC. When restored the backup the only way everything would work is with the 4.4.2 bootloader and the 4.2.2 baseband. I have tried a ridiculous amount of things to upgrade and it's to no avail. Only the bootloader shows up and baseband is unknown. Why would a phone only work on one specific baseband and bootloader when it used to work on any of the T-Mobile roms. I also have to use LTE discovery app sometimes to reconnect. It's odd, I've messed with this phone a ton but with Odin and TWRP I could always get out of trouble. Did I break it this time?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2GI6K2S
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire