vendredi 30 mars 2018

Why does Ware OS work fine for a week and abruptly stop notifications on the watch

I have had this issue going on for a few months. I install everything on the Phone Galaxy S8 and then pair it with Ware OS running on LG Urbane. Everything works and it connects just fine. Everything work and I get notifications for a few days to a week and without any warning it stops sending notifications. It will randomly vibrate but no notification is on the watch. I might get a random calendar update but nothing else. I know it's connected to the phone because it's a trusted BT device therefore my phone is set to no require authentication. Oh by the way this probably has nothing to do with the latest Ware OS name change because it's been doing this since before that update. I also now have the latest Samsung Galaxy S8 Android 8.0.

I can get it working again if I do both of the following:

- Delete the app from my phone
- Reset the watch and paid from scratch again

Please help this is really frustrating.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2pTavbz
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire