vendredi 31 mars 2017

Google Play Services Constantly Stopping!

So first it started out with Google Fit not working & saying there was an error signing into my account. All my information is gone. But now all my Google Service Run Apps like Play Music, Play Games, Android Auto, etc. Aren't working correctly either. Every 2-5 minutes I'm greeted with a "Unfortunately Google Play Services Has Stopped" error. This is so frustrating. I don't know if I'll have to rest, but if I have to I will as a last resort. I'm using a Boost Mobile Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB, running Marshmallow 6.0.1, and the February 1, 2017 Security Patch.
-
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=784260&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire