vendredi 31 mars 2017

Samsung galaxy s7 software update on different carrier

This Is my first post here and yes I'm aware there are similar threads to this but are close to my sotuation...and I've researched everywhere and can't get an answer...

I have a galaxy s7 edge from T-Mobile that will like to take with me to South America where I will be living permanently.

The device can be unlocked, and is compatible with this other country's carrier frequencies, however, my question is, how will I get filmware updates if I will no longer have TMobile ?
I've read that I can use Samsung Switch pc for that if I'm no longer connected to TMobile service, Is that correct ? Has in a similar situation tried this ?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=784376&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire